Friday 31 July 2015

Guys and Girls, LNYDP magnificent peeps, mad mad week and a super crazy day! I hate to disappoint, but today is going to be a super short and super sweet blog as I have to dash and take care of our very own Mayor balloon! Then this evening I have a very important tennis date with a potential major sponsor of LNYDP! #exciting#superduperbusy!!

I also managed to break my LNYDP phone this week, (happy days) so all my pictures are well..... void (for lack of a better word) this week....gutting lol!! I think it was karma for posting certain pics last week lol!! Ohhh well, normal service resumed for next week I promise!! In the mean time, please enjoy the pretty pictures posted this week to compensate for lack of actual photos......AND yes, I agreed to this on the condition that for every other week of the year I get to post embarrassing pictures of my amazing and wonderful LNYDP team colleagues lol!!



Yes, that is me in the middle....I lost a bet in my university days.....lets leave it at that! p.s. I had to go out in public dressed like that later that night!! #ohdearohdear


Theresa is leaving!! 


Haha, I worried all you magnificent LNYDP right!! Don't panic, Theresa is just taking a little holiday, nothing more thankfully and a super well deserved holiday for my favourite LNYDP team member!! We will miss you Mrs. T!! Have a wonderful hols and see you soon xxx #weloveyoutheresa


The gorgeous and amazing Mrs. T! Apologies for the picture! I need my phone back ASAP lol! 



Congratulations To our very own Terry!


Now a couple of weeks back, I introduced you all to our project manager for Telenet Global Logistics, Terry Ingram. Terry does a magnificent job - all things logistical and has become a great friend of mine and of LNYDP. It is therefore with great happiness that I can tell all you magnificent peeps, Terry got engaged this week to the lovely Kelly! All of us at LNYDP want to wish Terry and Kelly a huge congratulations! Amazing news and news that has put a smile on all our faces! #congratulations



An amazing couple and all of us at LNYDP are delighted for you both! Huge congrats guys x



Grande Meeting at LNYDP Mews Headquarters! 


Yes indeed, one of the reasons why this blog is frankly so much worse than its normally mighty high standards, (debateable I know haha) is that we had a Grande Meeting of epicness proportions this morning at LNYDP Mews headquarters! Everyone had ventured back from holidays, Illness or summer haziness and all had focused and channel their energy into a super productive, if a little stressful (for Alf and I) meeting! I think the picture below aptly sums up the professional element of this morning, at least for Alf and I lol!! p.s. What a Parade Launch we are having this year! Genuinely excited even though its over 4 months away lol! #getexcited#magic#awesomeness#LNYDP



I mean frankly, the above says it all lol!! x



Right LNYDP peeps, I love you all loads but sadly I have to sign off for the day! Balloon is a calling folks! I shall leave you all with a masterful song of the week and a promise of a better blog next week when my phone is back in operation and loads of behind the scenes piccies! Cheeky!! x


Song Of The Week


Happy Weekend magnificent LNYDP peeps!! Enjoy!! xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment