Friday 7 August 2015

Good morning superbo magnifico LNYDP peeps! What a day. I am on a serious high right now! Yesterday in my five a side league, the 'West London A league' I might add, I scored 4 goals and was man of the match, even at the ripe old age of 28!! Loving life right now peeps!! #winning!! I am sorry to bore you all with this, but I am just soooo darn happy right now! Alf and I are literally boogying right around the LNYDP Mews Headquarters, driving everyone nuts I might add lol!!

P.s. please excuse the indulgent photo! It was my finest football moment, playing for Notts County reserves against Leicester City. I feel It is applicable after last night haha!!


Ahhhhh, back in the day lol!!
Soo, enough about my footie heroics lol!!  LNYDP news haha! First on the agenda...welcome the London Fire Brigade!


London Fire Brigade 


A huge welcome to the London Fire Brigade who who will participating in LNYDP 2016. They can not wait to get into the Magical theme and they too are celebrating a very special occasion. It is the London Fire Brigade's 150th anniversary year!! What an achievement. We are all at LNYDP beyond delighted that they will be celebrating with us and of course you guys on this amazing day! I shall end this story with the London Fire Brigade's fantastic LNYDP message 'The London Fire Brigade strives to keep London a MAGICAL city through fire prevention and community safety'. I think that surmises perfectly! #veryexcited#onestepcloser 



The Vintage Fire Engine (This actual one) will be proudly powering through the streets of London on January 1st! #LNYDP

The brand new Fire Mini's that help keep London a magical City! Also to be seen in LNYDP on January 1st! #LNYDP


1000th LNYDP DVD sold!


A huge congratulations to Mr Wilcox Jr. who will be receiving the 1000th LNYDP 2015 DVD!! A huge milestone for the LNYDP DVD!! Massive congrats to Mr Wilcox and I hope you enjoy the DVD. We all did a little dance to commemorate the special occasion here in LNYDP Mews headquarters, however I am afraid I can't upload videos lol!! x



I appreciate this picture is sideways....I feel it adds to the charm lol!! Either that or my computer skills are rubbish..lol!!! 



Alfie Watch


This week has been excellent for LNYDP Mascot Alf, he has seen his wonderful grandma and grandpa. He has been travelling in style in the classic Triumph Herald convertible, letting the wind breeze through his handsome fur! He has had huge play times in the park and has made even more dog friends. Overall definitely a winning week for King Alfred! He even found his new favourite food... Beef casserole! That is of course his mum and dads food but hey, what's ours seems to be his too lol!! As you have probably gathered, my phone is still in the repair factory so pictures are rather hard to come by. However I thought I would really mix it up today and do a throw back Friday! I know right crazyyy times peeps lol! Enjoy x


My boy at just 2 months old! He has just got more and more handsome!! Seriously though, can you look at this picture and not have your heart melted!! lol x


Song of the Week ....AND more.....



Now this week, it's not technically a song but a clip and well lets just say its puts a huge smile on all our faces here in LNYDP Mews headquarters! So much so I believe we might be doing something very similar in an LNYDP video clip!! Watch this space, our FB and Twitter page lol!! Practice has started!! Small clue, Myself, Malcolm and Nick are all participating......x
Have a great weekend magnificent LNYDP fanlets xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2jmOJ9ag5M

No comments:

Post a Comment