Friday 24 July 2015

Good Morning wonderful LNYDP fanlets!! What a horrible morning it is here in rainy London! Me and Alf just do not like the rain, plus it is really sticky and muggy! #Notcool literally lool!!

However writing to you fantastic folk and being in the LNYDP Mews headquarters has certainly helped put a smile back on the faces of Alf and I! That and it's the weekend tomorrow!! Whoop whoop!!! So this week what has happened......

P.s. I have been advised by google to use more hashtags....Apologies If I am hastagging completely incorrectly, I am rather computer illiterate!! It is fun though! #fun#LNYDP!!


This weather is too much for Alf! So much so he is currently snoozing very gracefully at the bottom of the stairs, lol!!


The Paris Parade Website


Now many of you magnificent people who read my blog (for which I apologise) know that because I do such an amazing logistical job for LNYDP, I also run logistic for Paris, Rome and Madrid. I was therefore incredibly honoured and fortunate to be invited to the Paris Site Inspection this year and I was blown away. It was truly amazing and the food none to shabby either lol!!! It will be a stunning Parade, those lucky Parisians hey!! 
This brings me on to some great news. I am delighted to announce the launch of the new Paris Parade Website. Check it out peeps!! Its a great website and an even better Parade. www.parisparade.com


The fun filled Paris Parade homepage...Just to wet your appetite! 

Welcome back to FAKI - Kimbanguist Brass Band


Now as I am sure you are all aware, whilst doing all things Logistical and Merchandisical, I am also proud and delighted to have been appointed Director Of Event Participation for LNYDP. I have always said that I am a man of many talents lol!! Modesty definitely not one of those talents .....lol !! Anyway I am delighted to announce that this week FAKI, the incredible Kimbanguist Brass Band will be performing along the streets of London in the fantastic and World Famous LNYDP!! Amazing to have you guys back and can not wait to watch you in action come January 1st! Stay tuned next week and the weeks thereafter to find out which acts/groups will be participating in LNYDP 2016....#excitingtimes#January1st



The awesomely talented and amazing FAKI - Kimbanguist Brass Band! 

My gorgeous Girlfriends Birthday and LNYDP Lizzie's Wedding Anniversary


So as you have probably guessed from the sub heading above, July is a rather expensive month for me lol!! My gorgeous girlfriend and Alfie's stunning mum Kate had her 25th birthday this week and I swear she gets more gorgeous every year (If that's possible)! We had an amazing evening at the wonderful Kurobuta in Chelsea and I bought Kate the extremely romantic present of driving lessons!! #seriosuly lol!! A great evEning and hopefully an even better year to follow! 



I am a seriously lucky guy!! Happy birthday gorgeous #luckyguy#gorgeous xxx




Now on the same day - July 20th, the magnificent LNYDP Lizzie had her wedding anniversary to my new bro Jamie! Massive congrats to my favourite couple in the Universe! Pretty good looking couple too right!! lol! Now I know they will not read the blog today as they are celebrating with a short trip to Majorca, so I hopefully will not get in to much trouble for putting up the below picture lol!! Congrats guys from all at LNYDP!!


Middle -Young Love lol!! Congrats guys!! #proud#LNYDP



Goodbye Beard


Now there has been a vote in the LNYDP Mews Headquarters and the vote was embarrassingly the subject of my beard! Seriously!! lol!!Anyway the lovely folk of LNYDP have decided that the beard must go, so after today I shall bid it a fond farewell! We have had many a happy time and maybe we shall be reunited in the future lol!! For now I shall leave you with a rather embarrassingly posed photograph to commemorate my LNYDP beard! (It really is actually a little long - looking at the picture) #awkward#beards#needtoshavenow!!! 



Please excuse the selfie! Terribly embarrassing!! Bye Bye Joe's beard!! 


Song Of The Week

Guys, apologies for the horrendous photo above, no one deserves to see that!! Hopefully it does not ruin your weekend lol! Enjoy the tune (An all time great) and have a great weekend LNYDP amazing peeps. Thank you once again for reading!! Love to all x




No comments:

Post a Comment