Friday 3 October 2014

Good Morning, Good Morning LNYDP Fantabulosa fanlets!! What a morning, the sun is shining and the weather is sweet, in the words of the late great Bob Marley!
Now personally both I and the Alfie feel great, however sadly the LNYDP Mews headquarters is a rather sickly place at the moment! Not enough vitamin D I say haha (see cool picture below)!! We have our leader and hero Bob Bone suffering with a touch of the Flu #manflu!! (Now hoping he does not read this blog lol!), Theresa Davis suffering from similar sneezey and cough related illness and now Mr Malcolm Chalk, man of iron and steel, even seems to have caught the illness bug! Alf and I however feel great lol, so fret not the blog shall continue in great magnitude and fortitude!


Cool picture of Vitamin D as mentioned cheekily above!


Legendary Lizzie Returns! 


As Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother liked to commonly articulate, the LEGENDARY Lizzie Bone has returned from her Majorca jaunt! I must say LNYDP Lizzie is looking very healthy and tanned! Alf and I really rather jealous lol! Lizzie jetted off to the Sunny Majorca isles with her husband and fellow Legendary person for a well deserved break! But all of us at LNYDP Mews headquarters are very glad to have such an LNYDP Legend back in the hot seat!


Legendary Lizzie returns! 


LNYDP Equipment and Instrumentation First Draft Manifest!


Now I appreciate whilst to some this may not be the most stimulating and interesting sub heading believe me it is revolutionary!! Without instruments and equipment the parade does not happen! 
This week was therefore the deadline for all overseas participating  LNYDP groups to submit their First Draft Equipment and Instrumentation Manifest, and can I just say what legends all the overseas participating Groups are for submitting their gorgeously created manifests exactly on time!! I am currently reading through the manifests and frankly the First Draft Manifests have been music to my ears! I can almost hear the sweet notes of the alto Sax's playing as I type!! 


The famous LNYDP Manifest Form!


A week with LNYDP Masscot Alfie!


Its been a busy week for the famous LNYDP Mascot Alfie! A trip to the vets, yet again (nothing serious) followed by a doggy show followed by deciding he is now a human and drinking only out of his dads mugs, followed by work!! Its a tough life for the Alf but he loves every minute of it and I love having him with me for every minute of it!! I feel we have a Del Boy and Rodney type bond! I'm Del boy of course lol! 'Poulet Rodney, Poulet!! 

Below are a few snaps from Alfie's week! Tough work but someone has to do it...right Alf!!?? lol! x



Alfie and his gorgeous mother at the Chiswick Dog Show!

Alfie deciding to drink only out of MY Mug! Ps - Please ignore the rather untidy bedroom!! lol!!

LNYDP Mega Mascot rather tired after a long and hard week!


Welcome back Emma Henry!


Now this is rather an unusual sub heading for the blog, but I have been informed that one of our best and longest serving Tour Assistants, the Magnificent Emma Henry has confirmed that she will be joining LNYDP for a massive TENTH YEAR!! What a...wait for it....Legend....dairy Tour Assistant and generally awesome person! Yes I know I have been watching too much of Barney and How I met Your Mother lol!!
Anyway, I digress as usual lol!! A massive welcome back to Emma from both Alf and I, look forward to seeing you very soon indeed and congratulations on the massive ten year milestone! 



The famous and magnificent Emma Henry!




Song Of The Week!


Massive Vanessa Carlton fan! If you have ever seen the film 'White Chicks' featuring the supremely talented Terry Crews, you will understand why this song is so....wait for it....Legend...dairy!!! haha!! (Was the last time I use that, promise)!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment