Friday 10 October 2014

Good Morning! Well after my rather smug post about being the one healthy LNYDP worker, Man Flu and back ache has got the better of me! But I will not be beaten by air born bugs lol!! So trooping on I am!! lol! I have to be honest though, I am going to keep this blog rather short and sweet this week as my head is rather spinning!! (I can hear you all breathing a sigh of relief)!!


hmmmmm..yeah probably true lol!!


Ok, so news this week!

Marathon Meeting at LNYDP Mews Headquarters!

So this week LNYDP staff had a marathon meeting lasting 4 hours!! I must say my head was rather full after the meeting but it was chaired magnificently by the one and only leader and hero Bob Bone. Although I must say Alfie was rather impressive too! I must say after being at the meeting, not only are we LNYDP staff in for a treat this year but you LNYDP amazing fanlets are too, as this year LNYDP 2015 is going to be the best parade to date!! It is looking truly spectacular!!
I must also say that LNYDP is delighted to welcome back the magnificent and ever young Darren Cheek! Darren has returned to where he belongs with all us LNYDP staff and we are all excited and delighted to have him back!! Welcome back Mr Darren!! Bring on LNYDP 2015!!

The magnificent Darren and the gorgeous Sara Marinoni!! Welcome back Dazza! 



LNYDP Participant Wristbands!

I am delighted to proudly display the new 2015 LNYDP Participant Wristband! Can i just say, If ever you amazing fans get bored of reading my blog, I reckon I could definitely have another career in wrist modelling lol!! Moving on however, this magnificent Wristband is free for all Participants in the 2015 LNYDP. This is the Wristband that you will wear on January the 1st!! What a beauty it is!! I am wearing mine with pride already!! But shhh as I am not meant to be lol! Its just tooo pretty!!!

The sensational 2015 LNYDP wristband and a truly gorgeous wrist lol!


LNYDP Oyster Wallets! 

I know this is somewhat a Merchandise fest right now, but I am too excited over here to not share!! The LNYDP 2015 Oyster Card Wallets have arrived, literally 2 minutes before I wrote this blog, so frankly I had to include them!! 
What do you guys think!! Sexy or what lol!!


Definitely the Kate Moss or George Clooney of Oyster Wallets!

Alfie Watch! 


A brilliant week for Alfie! Not vet trips, not eating chocolate, frankly a very subdued but excellent week lol!!
Alfie has now decided that as a proud mascot for LNYDP, he no longer sits on the floor in restaurants! Oh no, check out the picture below! Alfie has gone human haha!! But he is just way to cute to tell off...bad doggy parenting I know, but look at his handsome face!! x

Man Alf is handsome...just like his dad haha!! 

Song Of The Week


The Magnificent Beatles!! Frankly need I say more!! Twist and Shout baby!! Or as Lizzie at LNYDP likes to say...Twist and Shine lol!!











No comments:

Post a Comment