Friday 26 September 2014

Good Morning LNYDP amazing folk! Autumn is now officially upon us in sunny London and I can really feel the temperature drop! The air conditioning in the LNYDP Mews Headquarters is firmly switched off and the sweatshirts are back in full force! Just on a very quick side note, both Alfie and I were delighted to offer our support for the #heforshe campaign. Just in case you missed it on the LNYDP facebook page, I have popped the picture in below!


Alfie and I backing the #heforshe campaign! 


Umbrella Time!


This year we are delighted to be welcoming the LNYDP Umbrella back onto the online shop. I have personally overseen the production from start to finish of this masterpiece and this Umbrella is quite frankly awesome!! Personally Alfie and I think it looks magnificent. More importantly though, it is genuinely a great umbrella, sturdy and compact, yet the right size to keep both Alfie and I dry should a little liquid sunshine appear!
Indeed, reading this blog back to myself, I can see rather too clearly, that I have been spending far too much time around Umbrellas lol! Moving on.......lol



The Perfect Umbrella! Compact when closed, yet well sized when opened! The Umbrella Tardis! 



Congratulations to Blue Valley North's Marching Mustang!


I am delighted to announce that 'Blue Valley North's Marching Mustang' band have been officially invited to perform in LNYDP 2016! Massive congratulations to them and I know that everyone in the UK and of course in the LNYDP Mews headquarters is delighted and excited (in equal measure) to see them perform in just over a year! Congratulations again!! 



The extraordinary BVN Marching Mustang's


Delighted to say hi to Alfie's new friends! 


All of you will know of the incredible, talented and handsome Dean Oblonsky! LNYDP hero and legend! But I am not sure many of you will know of Molly Scott Terrell Oblonsky and Patricia Francine Scott Terrell Oblonsky! These are Dean's two amazingly cute dogs, meaning our very own LNYDP Alfie, officially has doggie friends accross the big pond! I had to pop this picture into the blog because, as a dog lover it is frankly too cute lol!!


Frankly, and for a change....words escape me lol! This is just tooo cute!! 



Sara in Panama with LNYDP super fans! 


Last week I mentioned Sara and Jonny's amazing trip to Panama, where they witnessed some truly incredible band performances and had a magnificent experience. This week I am delighted to be posting a picture sent in to me earlier this week, of our very own LNYDP Sara Marinoni, alongside Carlos and his Mother from Panama. Both Carlos and his Mother are massive fans of LNYDP and are huge supporters of marching bands in Panama. It is a great picture and thanks for sharing it with us Carlos! 

From left to right: Carlos's Mother, Sara and Carlos



Alfie Playing Soccer!

Well frankly a week would not be complete without a picture of the most handsome and talented puppy in the Universe, LNYDP's very own Mascot Alfie! I appreciate I am biased here by the way lol!! I also feel really guilty, as I had to tell Alfie off for knocking over Sara's bin this morning and well he is definitely sulking at me with his big puppy eyes!! 
This week I have an amazing snap of Alfie playing Soccer and he is genuinely really rather good! Much faster than his dad these days lol!

Alfie heading the Soccer ball!


Song Of The Week

This is a little abstract for me, however having just watched the film 'One Chance', I was blown away with this voice! What a talent, Mr Paul Potts! Honestly watch this rendition of  'Nessun Dorma' and you will have goosebumps and a tear in your eye! 















No comments:

Post a Comment