Friday 30 October 2015

Good Morning wonderful LNYDP peeps! What a week it has been and excitingly it is Halloween tomorrow!! Mwahahahahaha!! I am seriously excited in fact so excited that I took a picture of my gorgeous girlfriend and Alfie's doggy mum proudly holding our freshly carved pumpkin, ready to be displayed in our window for all the trick or treaters! #exciting!!



A happy Kate with our super scary pumpkin!

A hard at work Kate carving the pumpkin like a pro!


LNYDP Lanyards Peeps!

Ok, this is insanely geeky and utterly not cool, however the Lanyards for LNYDP, Paris, Rome and Madrid arrived this week and they are seriously tasty! Yeaaaa boiii!!! Check out the below, super sly (in a good way) right lol!! Please bear in mind that I designed these and it was proper labour of love! For example, did you know that the pantone of the lanyard matches the exact pantone of each event's logo.... Seriously haha!! Positive feedback welcome lol!! Wristbands to follow next week LNYDP peeps and this year they are a little different and frankly more awesome!!



Terrible photography by moi!! But what beautiful lanyards!! 



LNYDP Invitation Trip...Congratulations!


Well as I am sure you magnificent LNYDP peeps are aware, our leader and hero has been touring South America and the US inviting the creme de la creme (The best of the best) Marching Bands to participate in LNYDP! I have some amazing videos and pictures, however I thought I would share some of the more amusing ones with my favourite LNYDP peeps!! 

Check out amazing LNYDP Lizzie in full South Browsed High School Marching Band gear! Congratulation to the Bulldogs for being invited into LNYDP! A huge achievement and seriously well deserved! 



The awesome Bulldogs Marching Band performing on their basketball court!

LNYDP Lizzie... Clearly a Bulldogs fan!! 

Also a huge congratulations to La Banda Internacional El Hogar from Panama who have also been invited to participate in LNYDP! An amazing trip and performance from a magnificent band and I can not wait for this incredible band to grace the streets of London in 2017! 



The wonderful LBIEH  from Panama! Huge Congratulations!



LBIEH being presented their Invitation by the wonderful LNYDP Ambassador Roger Bramble!




Cornbread and Handsome Alf


As the title suggests, I always insist that our leader and hero returns to LNYDP Mews Headquarters with a suitcase full of corn bread for me and I was not disappointed this time lol!! I can safely say that my two favourite brands are Martha White and Jiffy!! In fact my lunch is calling me as I type lol!! Alfie is a huge fan too!! P.s. Alongside the cornbread is the standard LNYDP Mascot Alfie pic of the week! He has been such an awesome boy this week, dog dad could not be prouder!! lol P.s. think he likes living with grandma and grandpa and running in their garden lol!! 


A super happy LNYDP mascot Alf in HIS garden!! lol!!


The Winners of my taste test!! Soooo good!! 



Song Of The Week


Happy Halloween magnificent LNYDP peeps! Send your best halloween snaps (costume pictures) into us @LNYDP and we might well send you out a goody or two! Enjoy the festivities and have a great weekend wonderful peeps xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment