Friday 16 October 2015

Good Morning magnificent LNYDP peeps. What a week! Both professionally and personally! Alf and I have not spent a single night in this week and it is safe to say, we are exhausted! But on a more important note this week it was the birthday of both Geri Bone (LNYDP Company Director) and Grandma Bone (LNYDP Legend)!! Happy Birthday!!!!



Happy Birthday Mum Bone! Best in the Universe!

Happy Birthday Grandma! The best Grandma in the Universe! 


LNYDP Launch


The time has come and the planning has started! This year will be the bIggest and the best LNYDP Parade Launch EVER! I am not allowed to give too much away, however you guys know me lol!! Lets just say it will be truly magical! Think dry ice cocktails, magical canapes and oh sooo much more! There might also be rather an incredible performance from one of the World's greatest Celebrity Illusionists.... But my lips are sealed haha!! Put it this way, the LNYDP Prade Launch on December 10th is set to be a truly magical occasion NOT to be missed wonderful peeps!  P.s. below are a few hints as to what will be in the bespoke LNYDP Parade Launch goody box! 



LNYDP swirly pop's! Way too excited about these!!

Our LNYDP miniature playing cards! These are quality! Should we make these available on the shop?


LNYDP welcome's back the Miniature Steamers


This makes me very happy! I am delighted to announce that the World Famous and super incredible Miniature Steamers will be back once more to participate in LNYDP 2016! These guys are awesome and are frankly a must see! Every year they blow me away and get better and better! I mean, how magical is a miniature steamer, honking its horn and bellowing smoke whilst trundling past London's most famous landmarks! It is simply amazing! My words do not do the Miniature Steamers justice, so have a little peek at the pics below...#WOW!!



Seriously awesome and check out the cheeky Minion passenger!! 


What a sight! A true crowd pleaser!! 



LNYDP attends the Lord Mayor's Gala


LNYDP were delighted to host a table at the Lord Mayor's Gala dinner, in aid of the Sir Simon Milton Foundation. I have to say it was one incredible night and I even got properly dressed up for the occasion lol! Magnificent food, wine, silent auction and company! All in aid of a fantastic project. I am delighted to announce that over £200,000 was raised to make Westminster  a centre of opportunity and enterprise whilst looking after older residents and providing opportunity for the younger residents. . 
Check me out in my rather impressive whistle and flute below....Only disappointing part was that the handsome Alf had to stay at home with the dog sitter! Booo!! x



Not posing at all!! #awkward!! lol

Alfie Time

Basically this picture was too cute and LNYDP Alfie has been so amazing and well behaved this week that I had to include this picture! I mean my two favourite people in the Universe looking both gorgeous and handsome! I love them both so much! As I type this Alfie is being beyond cute and is curled up in a ball under my desk!! Toooo cute for words!! 



Like butter wouldn't melt haha!! Too stunning the pair of them!! 




 Song Of The Week


A great song for a magnificent bunch of LNYDP peeps! Enjoy and have an incredible weekend peeps x


















No comments:

Post a Comment