Friday 12 June 2015

Good afternoon wonderful LNYDP peeps! Now I am writing this blog in the afternoon as it has been a truly hectic morning for our leader and hero, Alf and myself! But more on that later.
LNYDP are also delighted to announce a new intern at our LNYDP Mews Headquarters. The lovely Flavie is helping us and is doing a great job! Hopefully in a couple of years Flavie will come back and help work on our ever expanding European Events as how many people speak 5 languages fluently lol!! I can barely speak one!!
Moving on swiftly......News this week!!


This kid is awesome!! I know how he feels today lol!!

Warehouse Clear Out


This morning and I mean morning (7am), our great and wonderful leader and hero accompanied me to our LNYDP warehouse and we did a huge clear out! When I say huge, I genuinely mean huge lol! Below are a couple of pictures just to prove how hard it was!!  We loaded those trolleys three times over, plus swept and did god knows what else lol! It was a proper workout, who needs the gym hey!! 
I had to pop home and shower before they would let me back in the LNYDP Mews headquarters!! Harsh right!! Alf meanwhile opted to stay at his grandmas house and have a doze....very wise I say in hindsight lol!!



6 Trolleys worth of clear out!! All going to recycling of course!

This was one of two very full 4 yard Skips lol!!


Party At Casa Bone!


So last weekend, during the sunny blitz that descended upon London, LNYDP hero and leader got the BBQ out and invited all of family Bone around for a feast! Kate, Alfie and myself went round and what a great time was had! Grandma Bone was on amazing form and well the famous LNYDP Lizzie Bone revealed her incredible secret talent! Hula Hooping! Ask nicely and you might get to see a video of her in action haha!! An amazing day and well I just had to share the below pics with you amazing fans! 


Two Legends! Our Hero and Leader with Grandma Bone! 

Family Bone all around one table! Look at the Bone women pouting! Outrageous!! 


Youth Music Of The World (YMOTW) Folders Created



I decided to up our branding and took it upon myself as Director Of Merchandise to create a YMOTW A4 Zipped folder for all meetings and presentations and boy oh boy has it turned out a peach! Now if you see any LNYDP team member or participating Band Director, I guarantee they will have their branded YMOTW Folder on them! Swanky or what!! You know you want one really!!! p.s. Can you spot Alfie's water bowl in the pictures haha!! 



Just wow!! If Carlsberg did Folders.....

P.s. Can you see Alfie's water bowl lol! 



Cute Alfie Pic!


Well clearly a Joe and Alfie blog would not be complete without a cute picture of the main man himself lol! So below was captured this week at a fairly early hour in the evening haha!! Alfie and his mum fast asleep on the sofa!! Alfie deciding that he wanted to hug his gorgeous mum Kate!! Too cute for words!! I had to capture the moment and share it with you magnificent LNYDP peeps! 



Definitely one of those Kodak moments!! Alfie hugging his mum while fast asleep!!  It melts my heart lol!! 


Song Of The Week

Just a great song! No words really needed for this bad boy! So much better when he sings it live!

















No comments:

Post a Comment