Friday 26 June 2015


Good Afternoon LNYDP fanlets and magnificent peeps, today is a great morning sunny and balmy but I feel rather sad as I am without Alfie!! I feel like I am missing my right arm, the Robin to my Batman for lack of a better analogy lol!! Plus he looked really sad with his handsome big brown eyes when I left him with his lovely dog sitter! That said, I know he will have a great time running in the fields with his dog friends and generally getting up to doggie mischief! I think I miss him more than he misses me in all honesty!!

 
Missing his handsome face already! I mean seriously does it get cuter than that lol! p.s. yes that really is a doggie baseball cap!


Anyway enough pity, what a week it has been! Truly awesome! This week was LNYDP Site Inspection week and what a whirlwind of magnificence it has been....


LNYDP Site Inspection


Site Inspection has been superb and what an amazing group we have traveling to London for LNYDP 2016! We have had seminars, face to face meetings, hotel show arounds and Parade Walks. Tonight it culminates in a very merry Site Inspection finale dinner, where we will all no doubt let our hair down and enjoy! I can not wait, some great food, wine and even better company! I can not wait to welcome these awesome folk back to London in a few months with their super talented groups! I think the current saying goes....#superexcited lol!! 



My crib sheet reading for my Site Inspection Presentation!! I really do need all the help I can get lol!! 


The Un-Official Site Inspection.....


Now I think it only fair that I show you wonderful LNYDP peeps how we, the LNYDP team relax after working hard on Site Inspection lol! This is the unofficial LNYDP team diary off duty lol!! We work hard and play hard haha baby (Direct quote from my boss and legend Dean O)!! But in all seriousness, it is great to have all our team together in one place, be it from the States or Earlsfield!! At LNYDP we truly are one baby!! A huge personal thank you to the LNYDP team who have made this week happen and have allowed me to be a part of it! 

P.s. See if you can spot out Telenet Global's head LNYDP project manager and good friend of mine and LNYDP, looking very manly with his ladylike cocktail lol!! He will definitely kill me for this lol!! 



The LNYDP Boys are back in town!! Need I say any more!! lol!!

Very Manly Terry lol!! Apparently it is one of your five a day with the fruit element lol!!! But seriously folks, this guy does an amazing job and at LNYDP we love him and all he does!! Thank you Telenet Terry!! 

The Stunning and uber talented LNYDP Lizzie with a well earner treat! P.s. can you spot our LNYDP leader and Hero here? Surely not lol!!





Ascot Races! 

Kate and I ventured to Ascot for the races last weekend and what a great, if slightly wet time we had!! Thank you LNYDP for giving me half day Friday!!  I lof course lost every single race - typical!!! But my gorgeous and far more supremely talented girlfriend actually won a little money! I take my hat off to her literally lol!! See the pictures below....haha!! Yes I conceded that I had to include a picture of myself all dressed up too!! #veryembarassing!! #beautyandthebeast!! Kate obviously the beauty and me well obviously the latter lol!! 



Literally this hurts me having to put this up on here lol!! Oh dear oh dear oh dear!! 


My stunning better half! Elegant and gorgeous!! Very Ascot-esq!! 


Potential - New LNYDP T-Shirts


Ok magnificent LNYDP peeps, have to be super quick as am off for a Hotel Show around and am running typically late. However very briefly I received a quick visual of how the future LNYDP T-Shirts might look? Now I love them, however I would love and frankly need some honest feedback / suggestions regarding T-Shirt colour combinations!! Help me LNYDP people!! Please lol!! Give us a shout on facebook @LNYDP and those with the winning suggestions could win one of these future beauties! 



Thumbs up or thumbs down LNYDP peeps!! You decide lol!! 


Song Of The Week


It's been an amazing week. Hard work, loads of new friends made from accross the big pond and lots of old friends caught up with! After such a great week, what better to kick back and unwind with than a little Ray Lamontagne! A voice of pure honey and gravel with a load of heart and soul! Enjoy LNYDP folks and see you all next week! Thank you again for reading x












No comments:

Post a Comment