Friday 15 May 2015

Morning LNYDP fanlets! I feel like my writing may be getting to boring for you magnificent people so I am going to spice things up a little this week lol! I am also thinking of putting more stories about you guys in, so please email me at joe@LNYDP.com and share your pictures and stories! You never know they might get published! Depends how interesting they are lol!



Spices...Get it lol!



1st Up - Very Magical!


This week we have had some fascinating goings on! Seriously, I am starting to think that there really is Magic in the air! This week we were contacted by the incredible ..... afraid I am not allowed to tell you who lol, but I can give you a cheeky LNYDP clue....the Magic man recently did a commercial for Tim Hortons, wink wink!!  This basically leads me to conclude, that LNYDP this year is truly not one to be missed with all the incredible acts we have. I am also delighted to announce that I am the new Director Of Event Participation, cue mad clapping lol!! So I am seriously loving my job at the moment! I mean who doesn't dream about going into work to help design giant balloons, talk to TV magicians, arrange for Smoke breathing Magical Horses and liaise with celebrity TV presenters.....Me and Alf know we have it pretty great right now, just hope I can do all you magnificent LNYDP fans proud!



Can you guess who?



Alfie In his New Hat


So this week our very own LNYDP Mascot, the incredible, talented and handsome Alfie got his very first baseball cap! I am afraid it was not an LNYDP cap but it was still pretty cool and well he got a lot of attention up and down the street! What do you guys think....Should I make Alf his very own personalised LNYDP cap! If more than 50 of you amazing fans say yes I will get it underway today for pictures next week lol!


A very proud Alfie in his Cap!

Check me out! I am so handsome like my dad right !! lol x



Latest LNYDP Giant Balloon


Our new Giant Balloon has just been approved and it looks pretty darn good peeps! Yea boi! You know you want to see it in the flesh lol! Well come Jan1st you can! She is named Milly the Magical Mermaid!

So what are your fave balloons for this year and what do you think we should look at getting for this year and for the future? Its your opinion that matters wonderful LNYDP fanlets! Let me know and it might be in LNYDP 2016!!



Say hello to Milly the Magical Mermaid! 



Song Of The Week! 



One of my favourite films of all times and in my opinion one of the best voices and songs of all time! Sit back, relax and enjoy.....












No comments:

Post a Comment