Friday 29 May 2015

Good Morning LNYDP Magnificent fanlets! What a week we have had here in LNYDP Mews Headquarters! First the good news.....A new dog friendly coffee shop/pinball lounge has opened up directly opposite us, selling Crodoughs! I know right ~AMAZING!! The bad news, the building works also opposite us are a nightmare! I am half deaf and it's loud!! When you call us here at LNYDP Mews headquarters, remember to speak loudly lol!



The 'GOOD'

The 'BAD'


Magical Horse


This week LNYDP stalwarts, myself and Lizzie Bone headed to see a giant smoke breathing horse, as you do!!! In fact the horse was TRULY incredible and we are hoping to resurrect the horse for this years LNYDP 2016! In doing so we have to say a massive thank you to Cllr.Gilli Lewis-Lavender who has lovingly looked after this magnificent beast since its last outing! Look out for the giant smoke breathing horsey this year peeps! It will be incredible, trust me, up close it is massive!!




The Giant Horse next to Little Lizzie!! It was so big, I could not fit its head in the picture!

The Head! It is such a beautiful horse, you had to see its head! 


Mens Meeting


Well this was a most interesting picture! Our  LNYDP hero and leader leads us in every aspect of life! In fact having had a full makeover in the Men's downstairs bathroom, we were all invited or more accurately, instructed to watch how everything works and operates so that we do not break it in the future! We have some rather hi tech stuff in there and frankly we all look rather baffled, not least Nick Kidd!! lol!!


Nick looking rather puzzled and Malcolm rather excited by the new interior design!  A photo of LNYDP Legends! 




Doughnut Time


Kate and I had a rather rare and beautiful day off together this week and so we did what every one does right and went in hunt for the best doughnut London has to offer and boy oh boy did we find it! Seriously now, I think of myself as rather a doughnut connoisseur and well these doughnuts blew my mind and any other doughnuts I have ever had away!! 
They may not have been the traditional English doughnut with Jam or Jelly inside but they were the real deal, like eating sugary air!!! Bites of heaven in your mouth frankly! If you ask nicely I will tell you where to get them from, but I am not going to share the secret easily lol!! Clue - Its in Portobello! 



Kate does not even like doughnuts...That is how good these were!! 



Song Of The Week


Tough one this week! I have been listening to some rather eclectic stuff so this is a hard call!! I think I will have to go for a couple of young Brits who are truly incredible! I have had the pleasure of seeing them live and well they blew me away and charisma wise are up there with Robbie Williams at Knebworth!
Enjoy you wonderful peeps x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6JUDsjJdqw







No comments:

Post a Comment