Friday 6 March 2015

Morning Morning all your wonderful people! Today Alfie and I are full of beans or should that be peas lol! No seriously, I am on a health kick with Alf and I feel great. Every morning we both can't wait to get into LNYDP Mews Headquarters and get to work.At the moment I feel incredibly fortunate to be in the job that I am in, so does Alfie! lol I promise you amazing fanlets, there are some insanely exciting things happening this year! Watch this space, or to be more precise blog haha!!


Not sure if this is product placement lol! But, this is the best breakfast in the world!! Trust me!! x


First on the Agenda this week is the excellent news that we are officially a full pod and Alf and I love it! The creative juices are flowing in LNYDP Mews Headquarters and there is a real buzz around the place, like bees in the summer making a lot of honey! In fact in around 30 minutes we have a full office meeting in LNYDP Mews Headquarters, so I better type faster lol! p.s. Any gossip that I hear in the meeting I will report straight to you guys next week! Promise!


The Lovely Ladies Re-United - Full Pod! 



We are finally a full pod of peas in the Destination Events Pod!! Yayyyy!! The lovely lady duo of Sara Marinoni and Lizzie Bone have once again be re-united and the LNYDP Mews Headquarters is a happy place! In fact, this week we had a visit from the gorgeous and talented Benita Wakefield,  who in a remarkable act of kindness decided to buy the duo of lovely ladies a present of a plant as a welcome back gift!  Now these lovely ladies are excellent in the office and have many a talent,  but being green fingered is not one of them lol!! 

Malcolm and I watched with horror as they tried to water the plants yesterday! It truly was painful but addictive watching lol!! However the plants are still alive for the third day and frankly that is better than predicted lol! Check out the snaps below of proof that the plants really are alive still lol!


Are there no end to the talents of these Lovely Ladies!! Move over Alan Titchmarsh!! lol


Congratulations Sutton! What a Great Evening! 



Now as I have mentioned in previous blogs, I am fortunate enough on very rare occasions to be invited to the London Borough Awards Presentations and last night I was invited by Sutton to attend with my talented and sensational sister Lizzie Bone! Sutton had an absolutely amazing entry into the Parade and came in a fantastic sixth place out of 17 Boroughs. A fantastic community effort and it was amazing to be able to thank the participants of Sutton's 'High Ho High Ho it's off to work we go' entry properly! Well done Sutton from all at LNYDP and thank you so much for your incredible hospitality last night. I think its fair to say that I had rather a lot of your delicious sugared doughnuts lol!!  


The Sutton entry! An amazing Team effort! Well done all involved from LNYDP




Another Magician Impossible??



Well, another week and another amazing act that might well be participating in LNYDP 2016! This is un-official and an off the record scoop, just for you amazing LNYDP fans! I am currently in talks with an insanely talented magician, who is about to have his second series on channel four in the UK. I also believe his first series aired in January this year in the US! He is truly a cross channel legend and a clue for all you amazing LNYDP fans is that he is younger than me!! lol!! Yes I know thats not hard these days haha!! 



Can you guess who the legendary Magician is?? 


Song Of The Week

Well this is totally my choice this week and if you don't have a great day after this then I will eat my metaphorical hat! lol!! What a scene, what a song, what a day! Have a great weekend LNYDP fanlets! Thank you guys for reading again,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT8AyfsFmA


Alfie and Joe x








No comments:

Post a Comment