Friday 13 March 2015

Morning!! How are all you magnificent people. I can safely tell you lot that in the LNYDP Mews headquarters we are magnificent! The sun is once again shining and the weather is sweet! Alfie is a happy puppy sunbathing with his new super slick haircut and the LNYDP Mews is a happy place with full pods of peas and happy buzzing bees lol! Wow I really should be a poet haha!!

However there is a little discussion or should I say buzzing regarding the status of one of England's most famous and fabulous exports....Top Gear! Is it the end? Alf and I desperately hope not...in the words of the man himself, is there a better show....in the Worldddddd!!



Alfie not impressed with his dad taking a picture of him lol! Too cool for skool!! lol x


Haircuts 


Ok, so there has been a little lively debate in the LNYDP Mews headquarters and everyone feels that as I frequently post pictures of them, it is only right that I occasionally post the odd picture of myself! So I have succumbed to office pressure today, after having my hair cut for the first time in 8 long months! I am pretty pleased with the new look, very rico suave I feel lol! Be kind you lovely LNYDP fanlets.....

(Ps. You know you all love my Blue Steel haha, not posing at all)!!


After......


Before......



Magician Impossible


Oh yes wonderful LNYDP Fans! Just to confuse you even further, there has been huge interest from another truly great TV magician and illusionist. In fact I have the honour of speaking with him today and hopefully getting him on board to perform in LNYDP 2016 for all you incredible fans! This guy is truly incredibly amazing and it just so happens he went to my Schools direct rival school lol! But we can't hold that against him haha! Any ideas who this celebrity Magician and Illusionist is? A quick clue, he has a show on the National Geographic channel and his favourite fan is none other than the 'Her Majesty the Queen Of England'. Quite a fan to have really!! 


Can you guys guess who this extraordinary Magician /Illusionist is?



Super fan Section!


Now actually this section could never be big enough, as frankly you are all LNYDP Super Fans in my opinion! However this week I have had the pleasure of speaking with Danny Gonzales. Danny travelled with the Texas Longhorn Alumni Group and is this weeks super fan after sending in his best LNYDP parade snaps! Thank you Danny for your truly kind words about LNYDP and for the amazing pictures! Congratulations on being the Joe and Alfie LNYDP Super Fan! I honestly can not express how delighted I am that you  loved LNYDP as much as you did! We would all at LNYDP Mews Headquarters love you to come back soon! 



Danny and Jeannie in London, marching the famous LNYDP Parade route! 



Song Of The Week


In homage to the great show! Listen and enjoy wonderful people! 







No comments:

Post a Comment