Friday 13 November 2015

Good Morning wonderful LNYDP fanlets! What a week here in LNYDP Mews Headquarters! Alf and I officially have our very own Parade catchphrase......'The balloons are back'! To see more on this, checkout the LNYDP Video at



Now, moving onto LNYDP unofficial news / gossip lol!!



The return of the Legend of Darren


As the title states, the LNYDP legend Darren Cheek has returned to the LNYDP Mews Headquarters as Production Manager! The LNYDP Mews is a happier place with cheeky chappy Cheek here, so a huge LNYDP welcome back to Dazza! P.s. check out his boy band picture below, (Only taken last year) love it!! P.s. I know Darren can get me back for this with a very handsome picture of me modelling our very own Ponchos lol! 



Very 'Blue Steel' I feel lol! Zoolander eat your heart out!! 


AC Owners Club


A huge welcome into LNYDP 2016 to the wonderful AC Owners Club. Now I am a little biased as my favourite car of all time has to be the incredible AC Cobra! I mean seriously....what a car! So it is with great delight and excitement that I can officially reveal AC will be driving the magical LNYDP parade route on January 1st! Check out two of the incredible AC vehicles that will be majestically gracing the streets of London below! Seriously peeps, this is big news!



A stunning AC Cobra in salsa red! What a car! Look at its curves! 


Not only did AC make the Cobra but sensational vehicles like the above! 



LNYDP Mini Playing Cards


Ok peeps, contain your excitement as the LNYDP playing cards have officially arrived and will be available for sale on the website any minute now! These are awesome, I literally love them! They are so cute and well amazing for lack of a better word from my rather poor vocabulary lol! These diddly playing cards are perfect for both adults and kids and they proudly show your support for the Greatest Event Of Its Kind In The World, LNYDP! P.s. Kate is getting a pack for Christmas lol ...shhhhh!!! 



#simplyawesome! 


I mean can words do the awesomeness of these LNYDP cards justice haha! 



Alfie Update


Now I did not want to alarm all you magnificent peeps last week but the handsome and amazing LNYDP Alfie was a little poorly last week. It was actually pretty scary! Poor Alf was not eating, was really tired and just not himself! However I can happily report that a week on and a course of Antibiotics later, Alf is better than ever and back to his old happy and lively self, eating crazy amounts and chasing every squirrel in West London lol!! Love him so much!! Check out the pic below, taken literally one minute ago next to my desk! A very happy Alf!  x



The super handsome and amazing LNYDP Alfie! 


Song Of The Week


What a song and what an actor! This is for the wonderful LNYDP Lizzie as it is her all time favourite movie scene! RIP the amazing Heath Ledger x


















No comments:

Post a Comment