Friday 3 April 2015

Morning LNYDP magnificent people! I am very excited today as it is my last day in London for two whole weeks!! Yep that's right folks, I am off to Antigua with my gorgeous and long suffering gf Kate! But fear not, Alfie too is having a holiday and staying with his favourite groomer Julie and her 7 dogs lol!! Happy days all round! I will miss you guys though lol and I know the LNYDP Mews Headquarters will miss Alf and I really, even if they pretend they won't haha!!


My office for the next two weeks lol!!  #winning!!


Ok, so enough of making you amazing fanlets jealous about my upcoming Caribbean sun extravaganza! Onto LNYDP news and gossip......Very short this week as I am packing got the above lol!!



Spring Break 

 

As you amazing and incredible LNYDP fanlets know, Destination Events not only organises the World famous LNYDP, but also many other events and programmes throughout the year! Currently Pinewood School Choir and Mission San Jose Marching Band are having a ball in Paris, Brussels and Maastrict, performing in the most iconic churches and cathedrals in the Cities and taking in the awe inspiring culture. All organised by Destination Events! A huge well done to Lizzie Bone and Ela Gurman for making this happen! LNYDP are very proud of you lovely ladies! LNYDP are also super proud and delighted of the two groups showcasing their talent in incredible settings whilst having an awesome time! Just YAYYYY all round really lol!!


The Incredible Pinewood School Choir performing to a full crowd!  What a venue and what a Choir! 


LNYDP Giant Balloon


Well a couple of weeks back I told you incredible LNYDP fanlets the great news regarding the arrival of giant balloons for LNYDP 2016. Well I can officially reveal it gets even better still lol! Not only do we have incredible themed magic giant balloons BUT we will have our very own Magical Mayor balloon! Standing at over 35 foot in height! Are you amazing peeps looking forward to meeting Magic Mayor on January 1st??? Yeah you are lol!!  Below is a sneak peak of how the giant balloon will look! #veryexciting!! 


We are going to make this LNYDP Mayor Magical! Do you amazing peeps know how?? lol!!






LNYDP Mascot Alfie Watch


Ok, so I know this is the most important section but honestly I am a little sad at the prospect of not seeing my handsome puppy for a whole 12 days! I am seriously going to miss my little guy! Sad I know lol!! But Alf has had a truly awesome week playing with his two bestis doggy friends (Archie and Bertie) my girlfriends parents gorgeous Westies and he is going to have another amazing 12 days playing with Julie's dogs at her groomers and at her house for a whole 12 days! Doggy paradise lol!!  It will be a mini vacation for the super hard working LNYDP official mascot Alf lol! I am really sad though, going to miss you Alf! x



Double trouble! lol! Alfie's bestis mates! Arch and Bert! 



See you soon handsome boy!! Miss you x



Happy Easter


Finally HAPPY EASTER to all you amazing LNYDP fans! Have a great break and look forward to blogging you all in a couple of weeks (when I am nice and tanned haha)!! Much love everyone and eat loads of Easter Eggs!! haha!! 




Happy Easter from Alf and I! 




Song Of The Week


A personal fav of mine! Been playing this in the car all week and Alf and I have been having a good dance to it lol!! Great tune! Enjoy x












No comments:

Post a Comment