Saturday 21 February 2015

Good Morning all you magnificent LNYDP Fanlets. What a week it has been for the Alf and I! Not only did we go to a superb Borough presentation, but we also moved out of Alfie's first ever apartment, and the incredible LNYDP Lizzie returned from the Carribean! Alfie is very confused about the apartment moving, but also very excited, as he gets to stay with his grandma and grandpa!! That said he did a wee of excitement to greet his grandma this morning and that did not go down too well haha! Its a compliment I tried to explain to rather horrified expressions lol!! Uh Oh!! x


Bye Bye Alfie's first ever apartment!! That is a full car! 



P.s. I hope all you lovely fanlets remembered Valentines day last Saturday?? I was greeted by this beautiful heart mini pancake followed by the best breakfast ever! Alfie got some too don't worry lol!! Sorry I forgot to remind you all! I was fortunately reminded by LNYDP Legend Bill Northern to buy my gorgeous girlfriend a hugeeee bouquet of flowers! Thanks Bill, I owe you!



It must be love, love , love!!




Valentines Day WINNING!! lol


















Hillingdon Borough Presentation


Wow, what an honor to be invited to such a superb presentation! Especially after having had the honour of attending the Ealing Borough Presentation. Hillingdon had an amazing entry into this years LNYDP  and came a brilliant third in the Borough entry competition, wining a Wopping £5,000 for the Mayors chosen charity! 
It was an amazing Oscar themed awards presentation with a red carpet walkway and everyone spoke brilliantly like they were accepting an Oscar, especially our very own leader and hero Bob Bone, who I have to say had the audience truly captivated, myself included!! 

It was another memorable evening hosted generously by Hillingdon and I can not wait to go next year should I be lucky enough to be invited back for the third year running to represent LNYDP! It was a truly amazing entry and hopefully you get a small taste of the quality of their entry from my awful pictures below! I think its safe to say you amazing LNYDP fans, that a professional photographer I am not lol!!  

A quick p.s. This is totally self indulgent for which I apologise profusely -  I bumped into my old English School teacher Martin Tyrell during the Hillingdon Presentation, whose son participated excellently in the Hillingdon entry. It was great to see Mr Tyrell, after at least 10 years and most recently, Mr Tyrell has been credited with teaching Benedict Cumberbatch his remarkable acting skills!! I asked if he could sprinkle the magic in my direction haha! 


Getting ready for the Pictures! I forgot the flash on my camera! Woopss!!

The Mayor of Hillingdon being presented with the check for £5,000!!!



The Lizzie returns!! 


Stop the Press!! The lovely Lizzie has returned after a two week hiatus from LNYDP Mews headquarters!!A very well earned two weeks I must stress!!! Welcome back little Lizzie!! Alfie for one is super excited and truth be told I am too!! Yay the LNYDP team is getting together again like multiple peas in a giant pod lol!! Malcolm arrives back next week and Sara the week after! Then we really will be the super giant pea!! Woop Woop!! 

My favourite picture of the amazing Lizzie below to welcome her back to LNYDP Mews Headquarters! I think she might kill me for posting this lol!

Welcome back LNYDP Lizzie!! We all missed you!!





Song Of The Week


Hmmmm a toughie this week but one they played at the Hillingdon Presentation that I had not heard for a while, but got me shaking my hips a little, getting my groove on lol! Alfie would have been shaking his furry head in embarrassment haha!! The one and only Joe Cocker, a true great! One I was fortunate to see perform live only 4 years ago! Enjoy x












No comments:

Post a Comment