Friday 7 November 2014

Good Morning all you magnificent LNYDP starlets and awesome folk! I am seriously chipper today! I think it is because I am looking forward to our Tour Assistant training day tomorrow. However, perhaps it is just because it's Friday and well lets be honest, Friday is by far the best day of the week! lol! Alfie is nodding in agreement by my side as he cuddles his LNYDP Alfie Puppy.

This week is set to be one seriously good blog, even if I do say so myself! Highlights including the one and only Alfie Puppy dressed up in his super cute Halloween costume! lol!! Similarly below is picture that frankly I had to share with you amazing fanlets! The magnificent Bone family, Geri, Bob and Lizzie Bone all looking rather, well scary during the Halloween festivities! This may well be my last blog after putting this picture up, so figured I might as well go out with a bang haha!! Enjoy lol!!


Halloween Bone style!! Mwahahahaha!!

First Alfie Puppy Sold!


Well without doubt, the biggest news of the week, the First Official Alfie Puppy was sold! Debbie Calhoun is the lucky lady and is now LNYDP Macot Alfie's favourite LNYDP fanlet! Since Debbie's Order, we have sold a further 25 Alfie puppies. The snowball effect lol!! Come on guys, get your Alfie Puppy!! Give the cute little guy a happy home!! How can you resist that crazy cute and handsome face!! (Takes after his hhuman dad lol)



Awwwww!! Sooo cute! 


LNYDP Cufflink and Pins! 


I am truly delighted to show you amazing fans, two brand new Merchandise Items for 2015. The LNYDP Cufflinks and the LNYDP Pins! They are amazing. I have been working closely with the incredible and super talented 'House Of Logos Ltd'  and they have created a truly magnificent and bespoke product for us here at LNYDP Mews headquarters. The feedback thus far has been immense and well, I would be honoured if you amazing fans would be so kind as to give us your expert feedback, via our Facebook page - @LNYDP. I am truly proud of the results and hope you guys love them as much as Alf and I do! Thank you Mark and House Of Logos Ltd! 


The Incredible LNYDP Cufflinks

The Magnificent LNYDP Pin!


Amazing Picture Of The Week! 


Frankly I saw this on facebook and well I had to share it with you guys! I have no idea if it was a prank, reality or just done out of desperation for a sandwich, but either way you have to see this to believe it!! Would this actually be possible to pull off! I don't think anyone has attempted this during LNYDP!? Have they?? lol!!


Just wow!! lol!! Must have been one tasty sandwich!





Alfie Update!


So, this week has been interesting and well rather crazy for the LNYDP Mascot Alfie. Alfie has been with his grandma and grandpa every night this week and well frankly, he absolutely loves it at grandma's and grandpa's! In fact his amazing grandma even cooked him his very own roast chicken without the skin! She doesn't even do that for me!! lol!! 
We have also found out that Alfie loves fireworks!! He is not at all scared of them, and loves to watch them!! Who knew!! On top of that, we have also found out that Alfie rather enjoys Halloween, although when he answered the door to some very scary trick or treaters, they all wanted to stroke him, despite him trying to be scary in his skeleton costume!  It was very cute and well really rather amusing! 
So overall, a pretty good and unusual week for the famous and handsome LNYDP Mascot Alf! I think he is pretty tired today and looking forward to a relaxing weekend haha!! 


Alfie looking super cute in his 'Glow in the dark' skeleton costume! Eating his 'Home made' roast chicken!! haha!! 



Song Of The Week


This guy just impresses me so much every time I listen to him! This is a truly beautiful song and Kte and I absolutely love it! Hope you guys do to! Perfect for a relaxing Friday night with your loved ones! x

No comments:

Post a Comment