Friday 11 July 2014

Hello Hello marvellous and gorgeous fanlets of LNYDP! Well the weather has taken a nose dive I'm sad to report. No more tanning for the Alfster and I!! In fact we are just just trying to stay dry!! However that has not stopped it being a splendiferous week! In fact one of the best weeks ever for me personally, as I got the chance to see my idol and the Legend that is, 'Robbie Williams' perform live at the 02 Arena! The guy is simply CLASS!! Now I appreciate this is the LNYDP Blog so I should probably mention all things LNYDP related, but I do feel that Robbie is just that little bit special and frankly had to be the highlight of the week lol!! P.s. He also like a good Onesie (see below)...Perhaps we should send him the LNYDP Onesie as a present!??




The magnificent and Legendary Robbie!! 
'We luveeee your Robbie!!'


Madrid Site Inspection


This week has been another Site Inspection for us goof folk here at LNYDP Mews headquarters. It has been the Madrid Site Inspection. The lovely Lizzie and Sara have both been working hard, like mole's digging a hole and reports suggest it has been another magnificent success! Not that we ever doubted this of course....
In fact as a huge football (Soccer fan) I was supremely jealous when the lovely Lizzie Bone sent in the below pictures of the incredible Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid where the incredible Mr Beckham once played. It is a magnificent Stadium and what I would do to get on the Stadium Tour there!!Very jealous I was and in fact still am!! lool!






LNYDP Email Of The Week


In truth we get a lot of fantastic emails here at LNYDP as frankly we have the best fans in the Universe. However one really caught my eye this week. It reads as follows:



Dear London's New Year Day Parade Team,

The Mayor's office has passed on your details as I am looking for a LNYDP 2013 Poster. It was the day of my very first date with my boyfriend and now we have moved in together!! I would like to source the LNYDP 2013 poster to frame and put up in our flat as a super special memento of the day.
I know it might be a long shot but I really appreciate anything you can do.
Thanks so much in advance
Kind regards
A x



Frankly being the hopeless romantic's that we are here at LNYDP, we had to help this lovely young couple out!! We have sent them out x2 LNYDP 2013 Posters with their names printed on. We hope they love the gift and we truly hope they have a very special life together and enjoy their new flat. 
To be honest, I really loves stories like this, maybe a little cringey but definitely tweak at my heartstrings lol! I know I will be buying my gorgeous girlfriend Kate some flowers tonight!! 

Alfie Watch


I know this is the section all you amazing fans really want to read so I promise to keep the above sections shorter and to make this section longer in the future lol!
 Well the amazing LNYDP mascot that is the Alfster has had a great week. He even got to have a special stay at his Grandma's house and get thoroughly spoilt, whilst Kate and I went to see Robbie Williams! He does however have a little ear infection. Nothing serious but I have to say he is being incredibly brave as we have to put rather stingy ear drops into his little ears twice a day! Fingers crossed it will all be cleared up in the next few days! 
However having a non contagious ear infection has not stopped Alfie being the most amazingist dog an LNYDP mascot ever!! No no, far from it, in fact he has been playing harder than ever and making us really super proud in the park. I know I sound like a gushing parent, but to be honest I kind of am lol!!
Below is Alfie having a great playtime with the gorgeous Kimmy! However fear not, as his relationship with Mischa is still going very strong!! lol x





Song Of The Week


Ok, so I have to admit I am a little Robbie Williams obsessed but he is the best living entertainer in the World!! Such an amazing show man!! Frankly I had to dedicate song of the week to him. However to mix it up a little I have put up Robbie's live cover of 'My Way' the great Frank Sinatra classic! Look at the emotion. Question is, can you keep a dry eye watching this video!! Amazing stuff!!









No comments:

Post a Comment