Friday 20 June 2014

Good afternoon LNYDP fanlets and amazing people!! The sun is shining and the weather is sweet, however the general mood is rather heavy hearted in the LNYDP Mews offices.
Indeed, It looks like, bar a miracle,  England are out of the World Cup 2014... Hugely disappointing. But on a brighter note it has been a great World Cup!! What do you all think? Let us know on facebook @LNYDP. The picture below sums up the general feeling today!! Only have to wait another four years lol!!




News this week....Wow, where to start, it has been a truly crazy and amazingly productive week. The sight Inspections commence this Tuesday the 23rd June so it really has been all hands on deck, for use of a better metaphor!


Sight Inspection Presentation Rehearsal and Extra Rehearsal!



Well this week all of us in LNYDP Mews offices have been like busy bees creating honey! However obviously instead of making honey, we have been creating a fantastic Presentation for all our magnificent Sight Inspection guests. We have practiced our rehearsal many a time now and have, I think, really got the presentation spot on! Hopefully our esteemed guests will think so too as this is the first year we have tried this and hopefully it will be the first of many!! I personally am greatly looking forward to giving my presentation on LNYDP Logistics and Merchandise and have been assured by my rather long suffering girlfriend, (who has listened to me practice over and over again) that it sounds great and makes sense! However as I keep telling her, she is rather biased lol!!

(Below are all the points that I have made sure to avoid lol)!!




Poster Image!


I am under strict instruction to not give tooo much away here!! Sorry LNYDP fans!! However I can reveal a wee little sneak preview of the amazing LNYDP 2015 Poster. It is amazing and I am sooo excited, so is little Alfie! He barked his approval in majestic fashion! 

Take a peek below and well if I am honest there is soo much more to see, I just am not allowed to show you....just yet anyway!!




LNYDP Pins


Now this is really only super exciting to me as Head of Merchandise for LNYDP, however hopefully you guys will be as excited as I am! This year and for future years, we are looking at making LNYDP Pins, based upon the amazing characters we have on our website. Indeed we are looking at having our very own Bob Bone Pin, again if I keep my job after making one that is lol!!What do you guys think? I personally think they are fun, and will look great!!  

Below is the Bob Bone Character. This would make a magnificent Pin and I also think LNYDP Official Mascot Alfie should be made into a Pin? What do you guys think? Let us know via facebook @ LNYDP.





Alfie Watch


Now this is as we all know the most important section of the weekly blog lol!! I am please to report that Alfie has had an amazing week! Indeed he has not peed once indoors. I'm telling you, he is a super advanced dog!! Definitely the cleverest dog ever!! 
However, Alfie has acquired a taste for the finer foods and is now quite frankly refusing to eat any form of dog food, instead his preference being Marks and Spencer's Finest Roast Chicken Slices! He is a truly classy dog Alfie! Is it wrong that I am more than a little proud haha! In fact I currently spend more on Alfie's lunch than I do on my own! Oh dear lol!!

Aside from Alfie's rather magnificent Alfie-isms, things are still going strong with Mischa, despite the emergence of Kimmy last week. Indeed, it would seem that Alfie is a one dog dog!? I think that is how the saying goes lol!

Alfie dreams of the above, and who can blame him lol!


Song Of The Week


Sadly this song is for all of us supporting England. Do I need to say more lol!! Think it sums up our World Cup rather splendidly. Plus its a really rather beautiful song!













No comments:

Post a Comment